Beyond the joy and pride of being a community arts curator and having the magic of live performance in your home or venue, Side Door Hosts are offered a split of the net ticket revenue, which can help cover basic costs and time to set up (and if necessary, clean up) for the show. Side Door automatically takes 10%, and the remaining 90% is negotiable between the Artist and Host, to a maximum of 40% to Hosts.

During show booking, Artists and Hosts have the option to negotiate revenue split within the platform, depending on the needs of each party. Hosts also have the option of donating their share back to the Artist, but this must be decided upon during the contract negotiation period (before signing the contract).

Did this answer your question?