Although you do not need an app for the Side Door website and/or to enjoy an in-person show, you do need a Side Door account to purchase tickets and you may need a separate app to attend an online show.
For instance, the majority of online Side Door shows take place on Zoom, which requires downloading the zoom app (for free.) If you do not already have the app, the show page will include a link to download the app.
More information about using Zoom:
- Please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of Zoom. It is free to use as an attendee.
- Zoom will prompt you to join with video and join with audio. You are encouraged to keep your video on, if you are comfortable with that.
- Your mic will likely be muted upon entry and should stay muted throughout the show.
- You can see other audience members by using 'gallery view'.
- Please be respectful of the artist and the other guests.