For show payouts, Side Door uses a secure third-party product called Hyperwallet.
To create a Hyperwallet account through Side Door:
1. Go to sidedooraccess.com and sign into your Side Door account.
2. Click the menu at the top right of the page (see image below), and click Settings. Choose Payouts and then click Create New Payout Account to get started.
3. a) Enter your Address, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Phone Number.
* Make sure the information you enter is the same as it appears on public records. Note, we never share or store your payment info. All transactions are processed securely through Hyperwallet.
b) If you select that you Need to Collect Tax or you’re Registering on Behalf of an Organization, you’ll be asked to input your Business Name, Tax/HST ID, and Type of Business. Click Next when you’ve filled out all of your information.
* Please note: If you are creating billing information on behalf of an organization, the personal information of a legally responsible individual associated with that organization must be provided in the Personal Information section.
4. Choose whether you’d like your Account to payout through Paypal or your Bank Account. Click Submit when you’re ready:
PayPal - You will be asked to enter the email address you use for your PayPal account. Note: a PayPal account can only be associated with ONE Side Door User Account. Paypal transactions tend to process within 30 minutes.
Bank Account - You will need your Bank Code, Transit Number, and Account Number. Bank account transactions may take 1-3 business days to process.
5. If you’ve entered all of your information correctly, you’ll land back on the Payout Accounts page with your newly created account now displaying. You can change any of the details you’ve entered by hitting Edit beside the account. If there are any issues with the information you’ve entered, you’ll see a red Fix Error button instead of Edit.
6. Scroll down to your Artist/Host profile under Profile Assignment. Select the drop down menu underneath it and select the Payout Account you’ve just created. It will automatically save after being selected. This will assign your Payout Account to your profile. If you have created multiple Payout Accounts and have multiple Artist/Host profiles, you can assign each Artist/Host profile to a different account, as needed.