1. When you message an Artist/Venue, they receive a notification to their profile of the request. If your notification bell at the top right of your screen is lit up, you may have potential requests / messages waiting to be reviewed!
If the Artist/Venue you’ve messaged responds to you, they will be added to the Connections tab under your Manage menu.
2. Clicking on the notification icon opens your menu of notifications, along with clickable options to respond to each notification. This will also include any requests you’ve received from other users.
3. If you’re interested in the user that has messaged you, click on Accept to add them to your connections, where you can chat further about the possibility of a show together! Clicking Chat Now opens a chat thread which puts you in direct contact with the other user and allows you to begin the booking process (more info on that here). The other user will also be notified that you have responded positively!
4. Not feeling any of your match requests? No problem - click on X to remove the match from your screen - the other party isn’t notified, and will have to wait two months before being able to attempt to match with you again. Their profile will also be hidden from your search results during that time.
5. That's it! Keep an eye on your email to hear about any successful match requests, and keep an eye on your notifications to respond to any potential matches that didn't come up in the search page.